1. Wear disposable medical masks correctly on the way to work. Try not to use public transportation. Walking, cycling, or taking a private car or shuttle to work is recommended. If you must use public transportation, you must wear a mask all the way. Try to avoid touching the contents of the car with your hands during the journey.
2. Work in the building. Before entering the office building, accept the body temperature test. If the body temperature is normal, you can work in the building and wash your hands in the bathroom. If the body temperature exceeds 37.2 ℃, please do not go into the building to work, go home and observe the rest, if necessary, go to the hospital for treatment.
3. Keep the office area clean when entering the office. It is recommended to ventilate 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes each time. Pay attention to keep warm when ventilating. Keep a distance of more than 1 meter from person to person, and wear a mask when multiple people work. Wash your hands frequently and drink plenty of water. Receiving outsiders wear masks.
4. It is better to use divided meals in the dining hall to avoid crowding people. The restaurant is disinfected once a day, and the tables and chairs are disinfected after use. Cutlery must be sterilized at high temperature. The operation room should be kept clean and dry. It is strictly forbidden to mix raw food and cooked food, and avoid raw meat. Recommended nutritional meals, less oil and salt, light and delicious.
5. Wear a disposable medical mask on the way out of work, go home and wash your hands first after removing the mask. Wipe the phone and keys with a sterile wipe or 75% alcohol. Keep the room ventilated and hygienic to avoid crowds.
6. Wear masks when going out to avoid dense crowds. Keep in contact with people at a distance of more than 1 meter and avoid staying in public places for long periods.
Post time: Mar-06-2020